Life is, and must be, a celebration
~ This is my celebration ~
- 2012-12-27 - created the blog
- 2012-12-29 - a-thing-a-day
- 2013-01-13 - on aaronsw
- 2013-01-13 - week 2 review of a-thing-a-day
- 2016-05-11 - Not "more less stop", "more more more"
- 2016-10-23 - Going Paperless
- 2016-10-29 - Mackelmore - Drug Dealer Review
- 2017-01-04 - First Class Functions in PHP 7
- 2017-02-12 - People to learn from
- 2017-02-18 - Links from JS Interactive 02/18
- 2017-02-18 - Inspiration from Coach Carter (2005)
- 2018-02-20 - The Hats We Wear as Business Owners
- 2018-02-20 - Chrome Extensions I like
- 2018-03-07 - Plex on Raspberry Pi 3
- 2018-05-08 - 500 Internal Error Cloudflare Workers
- 2018-10-22 - Mike Emilio and Modo - Kanjiklub 2017 Lyrics
- 2019-04-05 - Stefan Engblom - Pure Adrenaline Lyrics
- 2019-06-25 - Etika - Desmond Amofah - How Does It Happen?
- 2020-02-03 - Versioning
- 2020-05-14 - We write to live past our death.
- 2020-08-08 - How many people does it take
- The Most Entertaining Guide to Landing Page Optimization You'll Ever Read
- Is Emotion Necessary To Make More Sales?
- User Onboarding
- Twitter: an untapped well of potential new users
- 8 Ways to Convert Free Trial Users Into Customers Through Email Marketing
- How to start and scale a full stack startup
- MyCommerce - for selling desktop software online
- Working from home
- A Startup's Guide to Time Hacking
- The Solo Startup
Product and Project Management
- Vanilla JS
- Stackoverflow.com: the road to SSL
- How do I transition to SSL without affecting PageRank?
- Create A 2048-bit Key Via OpenSSL
- Moving your website to https / SSL: tips & tricks
- PHP Redis
- Flak - Raven lands on stoner's shoulder
- Flak - Evading anti-aircraft Fire - World War II training film
- Mystical Experience in Thar Desert
- EA Sports :)
- "Go your own way" solar powered car
- Eminem - Never Enough; For Erik and Amanda and my Father.
- Deadmau5 finds the vocals for The Veldt March 20 2012
- Ever wonder why it is so important not to bend your fibre runs beyond the maximum bend angles? This is why.
- 38 Maps They Didn't Teach You At School